Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New lens


Today i got my firs loaner lens from the school. It is pretty cool. I only have it till tomorrow and that is sad but i took a few photos... not much thinking went into them just kinda wanted to get a feel for the lens. It is the Canon 70-200mm 4 L. so much better then all my other crappy lenses. I can actually get a sharp image!!!

I should probably let you know why i needed the lens. In my photography science class we have a project and we need a telephoto, standard and wide angle lens. I have all the lenses that i needed but seemed to be a good excuse to get my hands on some nice L glass. The project is photographing a car at different focal lengths and see the difference in the photos (distortion). that was pretty much all for today.



till next time...
Opher

No comments:

Post a Comment