Monday, September 20, 2010

Dead Camera :-(



So on saterday morning i got up slaped on the nice 16-35 2.8L lens on and went to shoot. press the shutter button and... CRAP. The shutter is stuck. Ok lets calm down. (try to shake free) not working... spend the rest of the day trying not to think of the 2 projects you need to hand in sunday... then a gift from God came to me; I got an email. "the servers will be down until Monday" Yes! one day extension! So now that i am a little less stressed i get some sleep. off to church then food with family and friends at church and then sleep again. So now we are Monday morning. I head off to class do class stuff (got a crappy mark on my quiz). so i head off to photo loans to ask if they have a loner i can use till i get mine fixed to which i get the response "we have no canon bodies you can loan." well there gos plan "A" so on to plan "B". So i went off to henrys and went "its broken" and they say we can send it in. It will be $250 and you will be without a camera for 6 weeks. Im thinking "ok six weeks that's about three projects a week times six so only 18 projects to do without a camera" NOT going to work for me. So now plan "C"; time for a new camera but there is one problem with this im a student and osap is not in yet. Luckily they have a financing. I hate financing! but when you need something for school what can you do? So i signed my soul to the devil for a nice new camera. So now i have a new camera and am glad to say both assignments are done. Here are some pictures from my replacement camera.

So despite the stress and frustration the Lord provision shines through. Without him providing me with the additional time for my assignments and the ability to replace the camera so quickly. Praise him for he is amazing. Thank You Amanda for helping me look for the lords provition in this stressful time. You are truly a great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment