Saturday, September 11, 2010

Off to the fair


Hello again. I just finished my fair project. I had to got to the western fair and take pictures of what the fair means to me. I took two approaches to this. To me the best part of the fair is the bright colors and lights. So the two things i did were the bright colores of the rides and shows during the day and i did some at night with light trails. Both themes came out pretty good but the day time theme was much more impressive so i used that one. The lights where nice but in the project we where unable to use flash so anything outside the lights was really dark and wrecked the photos in my opinion. But over all it was a great day of shooting. I only one thing to say to others doing a fair shoot... Stay AWAY from the deep fried mars bars. Just dont do it.

Thats all for now.
Have a great time shooting
Regards
Opher

No comments:

Post a Comment