Monday, June 20, 2011

My Feet are in Pain

Hey everyone.

Well i finished a full week of work back at 7 11 and have one thing to say...  MY FEET ARE IN PAIN. hahaha...   It seems being off work for 9ish months has made my feet lazy.  But i will be ok.  Its getting better.

I am glad to be working again, hey money is important right?.  but i have been missing my camera.  I want to get out shooting again so i decided i would shoot myself last night.  I was a little out of it so dont expect to much from me :P.

I decided i would do a mix of flash and ambient.  Just a shot of me "watching TV", well actually staring into a strobe buy you know same difference.

Here is what i came out with

As i said nothing spectacular but hey i was tired.

Ok now im pretty sure i mentioned this in an other post but im not sure.  About 2 or 3 months ago i ordered a imac off of ebay and the seller was having shipping problems.  I have still not received it :/  but now it is a paypal claim and we will see how it goes.

Thats all for now.  feel free to comment on my picture :P

No comments:

Post a Comment