Friday, June 10, 2011

I think i need to post in this more often. Sorry guys, Here is an update.

Hey everyone just figured i would let you know whats up.

Needless to say i have completed my first year in my photography program and passed everything.  I have spent the past 2.5 months trying to find work(seems there is not a lot out there at the moment).  I had an interview at best buy last week however i have not yet received a phone call regarding a third interview so i have taken a position back at 7 eleven.  I would much rather Best Buy lol.  Due to the delay in getting work i will not be going back to school next year(maybe part time but not full time) due to the fact that i cant pay the tuition.

As for my photographic endeavors i am considering moving into a little restate photography.  The problem with that is i had to dive my macbook pro back to school and no longer have photoshop(i still have the gimp and that will work for now).  The other problem is i don't have a lens that is wide enough.  My solution to this is renting a lens from Henrys to begin shooting.

That's all i really have to say at this point. I will try to update a bit more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment